Well maintained path networks have the potential to become wildlife corridors, transporting wildlife as well as people.
This course is a must for anyone interested in designing and maintaining paths. Learn how to manage paths in a way that increases biodiversity and increases the opportunities for people to get involved in your community path project.
What will I learn?
- Matters to consider before any habitat management works commence
- What can be done to improve habitats during routine path maintenance
- How habitat improvements can be integrated into new build paths
- Realising the added value a ‘greener’ path will bring
- Visit a ‘live’ site to learn more about the enhancement/management techniques used and why
- Know where to start looking for further information and support
We are offering community organisations the opportunity to receive free training on their door step in 2018/19 and on a date and in a location that suits you.
Paths for All will cover all the costs associated with the training course, all we need you to do is to identify:
- A suitable venue
- A catering supplier
- A local path to use as part of the course which you have the landowners permission to work on.
If you think your community group or organisation could benefit from our training course then get in touch with our team today on 01259 218 888 or email@example.com.