This course that will provide you with an understanding of the path grading system, who it is aimed at, and the skills to grade paths consistently.
During the course, there will also be an opportunity to grade and test a route.
What will I learn?
- Improved understanding of the aims of the path grading system.
- Increased knowledge of the six elements that make up the path grading system.
- Increased knowledge and skills to survey a path using the new system.
- Improved knowledge of path grading design guidelines.
We are offering community organisations the opportunity to receive free training on their door step in 2018/19 and on a date and in a location that suits you.
Paths for All will cover all the costs associated with the training course, all we need you to do is to identify:
- A suitable venue
- A catering supplier
- A local path to use as part of the course which you have the landowners permission to work on.
If you think your community group or organisation could benefit from our training course then get in touch with our team today on 01786 641851 or email@example.com.