Our Community Path Grant scheme provides communities with the resources they need to create, promote and maintain community paths close to where they live.
Our funding is used to:
- create new volunteering opportunities for everyone
- bring communities together to work and learn from each other
- create better places for people to explore and enjoy
- improve communities’ health and wellbeing by getting people more physically active
Our grant schemes are open to any constituted community group who have their own bank account. Community organisations and registered community charities such as community councils, development trusts and community woodland groups working in Scotland can all apply for our funding.
Your project must:
- conform with best practice in terms of design
- be well planned and ready to start as soon as our funding is confirmed
You must have the following in place before submitting your application:
- all permissions including landowner permission
- public liability insurance
- any additional funding
Our 2018 grant fund has now closed. Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with future funding announcements.