Are you looking to engage audiences and promote your path project? Perhaps you’re trying to get volunteers involved, get support from your local community or attract new funding.
This training course is for anyone involved in developing a new path project or looking after an existing path.
What will I learn?
- The different types of promotional tools that can be used to promote your path project and the pros and cons of each
- What needs to be taken into consideration to ensure that you are successful in promoting your project.
- How to get the most out of your path promotional activities and what good promotion means for your group.
- You will gain hands on experience of using the different media tools discussed during the course on the day.
We are offering community organisations the opportunity to receive free training on their door step in 2018/19 and on a date and in a location that suits you.
Paths for All will cover all the costs associated with the training course, all we need you to do is to identify:
- A suitable venue
- A catering supplier
- A local path to use as part of the course which you have the landowners permission to work on.
If you think your community group or organisation could benefit from our training course then get in touch with our team today on 01259 218 888 or email@example.com.