This course is designed to give you an overview of the key stages involved in the planning, development and delivery of any community path project.
What will I learn?
- Develop the skills and techniques to be able to carry out a path survey
- An understanding of the different elements to path planning
- Be aware of good path development and management
- Increased ability to plan a path project successfully
We are offering community organisations the opportunity to receive free training on their door step in 2018/19 and on a date and in a location that suits you.
Paths for All will cover all the costs associated with the training course, all we need you to do is to identify:
- A suitable venue
- A catering supplier
- A local path to use as part of the course which you have the landowners permission to work on.
If you think your community group or organisation could benefit from our training course then get in touch with our team today on 01786 641851 or email@example.com.