Written by Carl
We've written a short report about this year's Step Count Challenge.
Here are some headlines:
- 4,600 people took part, more than twice the number of participants in last year's challenge
- 920 teams took part from 317 workplaces
- A collective total of almost 2 billion (1,951,801,450) steps were taken by participants during the challenge.
- This is the equivalent of approximately 975,900 miles
- Workplaces from the public, private and third sectors took part and came from 29 of Scotland's 32 local authority areas
We'll be carrying out a follow up survey with challenge participants in September, so we'll be updating the report later in the year.